Cell Phone lanyards?

tat2tinkerbell

Resident fairy
Feb 26, 2007
Do they scratch up your ladies phones? I like the signature pink one, but i'm afraid it will tear up my lil' blackberry pearl (who is now living in the Heritage Stripe wristlet..it loves it).:yahoo:

So ladies, do you like them? And any pictures on your phones?

TIA!!

Here is my frog on my phone. I have to admit that at times it does annoy me clanking around but he's too darn cute to take off!
IMG_0640.jpg

My red KRZR has a soft-ish plastic coating on the back, so it doesn't scratch easily. I don't have a picture of it right now, but I have the red leather apple lanyard on my phone. So, that also makes it not very scratchy.

I had a really heavy pave hearts one from last Feb, It was heavier than my phone!!! I got a new phone and didn't transfer it over, I'm going to find another use for it!

I just took a quick photo of this. I have the hearts cell lanyard on my razr. I love it because the hearts are not metal, so I dont feel like they are scratching the phone up when they hit up against it. Plus its just too cute!

Attachments

• phonecharm 001.jpg
    phonecharm 001.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 52
I have one too! :love: I love it! Mine is all metal charms, I think they call it enamel or something? Eh...I've had it for over a year on my phone. It does bump around and lightly bang against my phone, but no scratches on the phone. There are slight (very slight, you probably need a real good eye to sde them) scratches on the back of the charms. But I can totally live with them.

One more thing, if you get one with diamonds on it, you should paint clear nail polish over the diamonds. I didn't, and two diamonds fell out. This has been a reoccurring problem with Coach keyfobs and cell lanyards with other tPFers.

DSCF0617.jpg

i have the pink signature one you want and the pave star thats up on the website right now sorry i dont have any pictures though. my phone is already scratched up so i cant really tell if the lanyards made more. if it scratch up your phone, they'll most likely be small and light -not too noticebale.

I just got one this weekend that's new. It's the spring enamal with the single white flower and single blue butterfly, all metal and I haven't had an issues with it.

See it looks so cute! I'm just afraid that the metal on plastic will be bad.
This is the one I want
92125_SVPK_d2.jpg

My only issue with the lanyard is that the piece of metal (with Coach embossed on it) on the end of it gets scratched almost immediately. However, the phone itself shows no wear and tear. I would still buy another one though. I didn't even realize there was a pink one out. So cute!