I just ordered the Linea Pelle Aubergine Angie Speedy! YAYAYAY!

cooper1

wag more, bark less
O.G.
Aug 11, 2007
I just ordered this bag from kataphileo.com and I am so excited! I asked a fellow PF'er about hers (she had posted about her Angie Speedy) and she loves it so much and so I went ahead and ordered it. The color looks so gorgeous and I already know the leather will be scrumptuous!!

Angie Speedy in Aubergine:

10142_1.jpg

I love the folks at kataphileo.com. I missed the chance to use their coupon code from last month, and I just emailed them to see if they would be offering another coupon code soon. Because I have ordered from them in the past, they sent me a new coupon code. I got this baby for $352 free shipping (it is $512 on the LP site)! YAY!

Ha thats crazy! I was just recommending this bag in brown on another thread from Kataphileo. Lucky you, they seem to really take care of their returning customers.

Oooh, girl, that's on my wishlist! I am SO into that hardware color, and would love to see pics if you can post them. I just ordered from Kataphileo. Hope they will issue another code soon and I might get this too :biggrin:

I've got this exact bag in black and it really is a fabulous bag. The leather is TDF, the straps are comfy, it really can hold alot but doesn't look ridiculous if you carry only a few things as well. The size is sooo perfect.
You are going to LOVE IT!!!

Enjoy :tup:

YAY!! So glad you got it. I was going to suggest to you that you email them about the discount code. Alicia from Kataphileo is awesome. Enjoy, the color is unbelievable. It's very UNIQUE!

YAY!! So glad you got it. I was going to suggest to you that you email them about the discount code. Alicia from Kataphileo is awesome. Enjoy, the color is unbelievable. It's very UNIQUE!

I have been eye-balling this baby for a while, because I absolutely love the color. I was hoping someone on tPF had this exact bag & color to help me with my concerns. I was hoping it was not overtly PURPLE. When you told me about your bag, that was it for me! I emailed them at kataphileo and within a few minutes they got back to me with a personalized coupon code! How could I resist?!! And with my additional 3% members discount, it was $352!!! Now we are LP twins! Now all I need is the LP messenger bag! LOL! I am an LP addict, I am afraid!
:yahoo::wlae:

I will let you all know when I get it!
Thanks for all of the kind messages!!!

I've got this exact bag in black and it really is a fabulous bag. The leather is TDF, the straps are comfy, it really can hold alot but doesn't look ridiculous if you carry only a few things as well. The size is sooo perfect.
You are going to LOVE IT!!!

Enjoy :tup:

Oh YAY! I am so glad to hear that! In some descriptions of the bag, it is refered to as "oversized", but the measurements exactly match my LP Dylan Bowler, and I would certainly not call that oversized.

Thanks for your comment!

Hey I am curious did it arrive yet? what do you think?
I havee this in the red color and i was really disappointed in the dye job on it, its very uneven
I am going to wind up ebaying it and prob. gonna loose a ton of $ since the dye isnt even (its not like super super obvious but still)

SO i was just curious if everyone else who has one , if the color dye is even and uniform all over the bag? thanks! :smile: