Looking for LAMB??

LOL That bad, huh? I hate when that happens! :nogood:

not very helpful...she first told me she had to call me back in 15 minutes because i 'interupted her meeting' and then she never called me back. so i waited one hour, called her back and she never got any of the info...so she was all short with me, and told me they didn't have have the stuff she said they had before...ugh!:yucky:

not very helpful...she first told me she had to call me back in 15 minutes because i 'interupted her meeting' and then she never called me back. so i waited one hour, called her back and she never got any of the info...so she was all short with me, and told me they didn't have have the stuff she said they had before...ugh!:yucky:

What a beyotch. Well, hopefully the next SA you talk to won't be such a butthole. :rolleyes:

so I got back from off 5th just a little while ago and sent a couple pm's. Now I'm wondering if I should post what else I found there? I don't want to have missed someone and then end up listing their bag! What do you all think? yay? nay? oh I'm confused...maybe you can just pm and I'll send you the pics I took.

so I got back from off 5th just a little while ago and sent a couple pm's. Now I'm wondering if I should post what else I found there? I don't want to have missed someone and then end up listing their bag! What do you all think? yay? nay? oh I'm confused...maybe you can just pm and I'll send you the pics I took.

PM me the pics please. :smile:

the lady in the Cincinnati Off 5th isn't any better! She answered "no, no, no" to all my questions! What a total beach!!! :hysteric:

This is where i got my cheetah mandeville about a month ago.. the lady that helped me with transaction was very nice.. her name is DeAna.. she was willing to help me and answer all my questions.. and she sent me a purrrfecttt cheetah mandeville.. :biggrin:

^^ Yeah I think it depends on the SA's. The ones I've dealt with (mostly in the store) were nice...but one time I called, when I first heard they were getting LAMB bags. The SA was very excited when she told me they'd gotten a huge shipment and that I should come ASAP. That was the day I took all those delicious pictures! :drool:

This is where i got my cheetah mandeville about a month ago.. the lady that helped me with transaction was very nice.. her name is DeAna.. she was willing to help me and answer all my questions.. and she sent me a purrrfecttt cheetah mandeville.. :biggrin:

I am so glad to hear you had a pleasant experience. I may just have to try and call again tomorrow (maybe I will get a nicer SA). :yes:

Congrats on the Lipstick Mande!