How often do you

CHANELGAL

May 8, 2006
Use your white bags?

I am thinking of investing in a white handbag (Chanel of course) and I was just wondering how often you all use yours.

I have a lot of black so I need to branch out and get some colour in my collection!

TIA:flowers:

If you live out in the east,we usually wait till easter to break out with the spring colors(white). Spring and summer seems to be the trend out here . During the winter,not many carry a white purse. If you live in warm weather all the time,I haven't a clue. Hope this helps.

I've had my white timeless clutch since last June and I've only used it once. I know I should use it more, but most of the time, the bright white is a little too much contrast to what I'm wearing - and I do wear bright colors! I'm definitely going to try to use it more this year because I love the bag. I also have an off-white lambskin bag I have used much more because the color is a little more muted and easier to match.

I live in Arizona so my response is a bit skewed of course, but here I use it all year! it looks great against a black suit or grey suit with a white blouse underneath, it really pops! but I wear them casual as well, but I do seem to wear them when it's sunny, not cloudy! Wierd huh? I have a white jumbo caviar flap with S/H and a white GST with S/H. Frankly my white jumbo GST is my favorite of all my chanel bags, even more so than my reissues! It just screams style in a quiet way! I think it's a great next addition frankly if you have black already!

I live in England so its not very sunny at all here, but in the summer i do feel that a black bag is to "heavy" a colour.

I totally agree. although not to stray from chanel but I just got the Louis Vuitton Mahina XL in black for summer since it's unstructured and so lightweight, which is the first bag I have ever wanted to carry in summer! jsut food for thought!