I have a question about Lanvin flats...

bisbee

Best Bubbie
O.G.
Jul 12, 2006
I've just ordered a few pair, and I've noticed in several posts on TPF people talking about having the soles reinforced (or something put on them) to improve on the wearability, since the soles are thin. Can someone tell me what I should do?

Thanks - these are my first Lanvins! :love:

Bisbee

You can get it done at any good shoe repair..I had them put full soles and redo the heel on all mine. On one pair I didn't do it right away and the first time I wore them the heel almost wore through! So I definitely suggest getting it done before you wear them.;) Check the CL thread, there's a sticky on good cobblers in the different states.

I've had 3 pairs of Lanvin flats (satin, leather and patent) since Sept and the sole on each has endured beautifully - I haven't had to replace or reinforce them at all. I suppose it depends on how hard you are on your shoes and how often you wear them.

You can get it done at any good shoe repair..I had them put full soles and redo the heel on all mine. On one pair I didn't do it right away and the first time I wore them the heel almost wore through! So I definitely suggest getting it done before you wear them.;) Check the CL thread, there's a sticky on good cobblers in the different states.

Thanks- I'll check it out!