My baby arrived today!!!!

I bought this on a whim from ebay and felt very secure that it was authentic. Been wanting one for a long time. I'm envious of those close to an outlet. My closest one is Palm Springs-4 hours away! Anyway-I feel like I've given birth to another baby I love this one so much! So MUCH so, that I saw another one on ebay last night for even cheaper and I bought it too! Any takers for one of them? I'll have to put one on ebay and try to even out my costs! I'm such a nut for a bargain, especially when it's a coach bargain!!

Attachments

• DSCN0475.JPG
    DSCN0475.JPG
    186.5 KB · Views: 100
Are we allowed to trade bags? I have a black shoulder legacy NWT that is similar to this one but different. I will trade. :tup:
Hopefully I'm not breaking any of the rules.

Are we allowed to trade bags? I have a black shoulder legacy NWT that is similar to this one but different. I will trade. :tup:
Hopefully I'm not breaking any of the rules.
:nogood: Not unless you are accepted as part of the Marketplace and just to apply you have to have a minimum of months on the board (6 I think) and # of posts (500 I think).

It's the Legacy Satchel in Whiskey. Sorry about the selling thing-new to the forum but loving it! I paid $420 with shipping, but saw another one on ebay this morning for $393 buy it now. I need to just stop looking. It drives me nuts when I find one cheaper than what I paid. That's what got me into trouble and now I have 2 of them-LOL. The more expensive one was $498. That's probably a fortune from what they were at the outlet, but with $698 retail and not available in the boutiques anymore, I still considered it my splurge-late Christmas present.

It's the Legacy Satchel in Whiskey. Sorry about the selling thing-new to the forum but loving it! I paid $420 with shipping, but saw another one on ebay this morning for $393 buy it now. I need to just stop looking. It drives me nuts when I find one cheaper than what I paid. That's what got me into trouble and now I have 2 of them-LOL. The more expensive one was $498. That's probably a fortune from what they were at the outlet, but with $698 retail and not available in the boutiques anymore, I still considered it my splurge-late Christmas present.
what other color did you get hooked? besides your whiskey one? so chic! definitely a gorgeous satchel! :tup:

:nogood: Not unless you are accepted as part of the Marketplace and just to apply you have to have a minimum of months on the board (6 I think) and # of posts (500 I think).

I'm such a newbie here but enjoying every minute so far. Too bad there's no trading or this board would be as popular as ebay for purse lovers! Aw well.