Please help, I receive fake bag from ebay.

Beautykloset

Kayluxdiary
O.G.
Jan 8, 2008
Hi, I live in Thailand and on 7/02/08 I brought a bbag from "dancing*in*my*manolos".
This is the listing page,
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110210754630&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123

I paid for this item by using Google Checkout as seller request total amount of 970 dollars includes shipping.

but instead for getting what I pay for "an Authentic bag" but I receive a pool made fake bag. You can see from the tag. It not even close to what I paid for.
CIMG0748.jpg
CIMG0745.jpg
IMG%5D

I really don't know what I should do, today I mailed to this seller and she set an auto mail reply as
"My family emergency and current weather conditions are delaying my return.
Any items that are awaiting shipment will be shipped on 2/3/08.
When I return I will also provide updates for items that have already shipped.
None of the tracking info is currently with me.This situation is chaotic and out of my control.
Thank you for your continued patience."

she claim as she is a tpf member as well.
This really be a shock to me.
Please help.:crybaby:I never use google checkout before.

The seller in that post was also dancing in my manolos. Sorry to hear that she is also a tPFer. I think that she needs to be reported and you should post this thread in the ebay forum for more advice. :sad:

OMG!!! She definitely switched the bag. This is a dead fake, and the one shown on the listing is a real one. Save all original shipping mateial with her shipping address and contact PayPal, file a dispute against her for fake and significant different items. If PayPal fails to side you, you should go to your credit card company and file a charge back. This is awful!!!

I don't know I have to check. But I try to contact Google checkout to help!!! I don't know whether I can report it like Paypal.

Oh, you did Google checkout instead of PayPal? You then should contact your credit card company and file a chargeback. Follow your cc's instruction when they instruct you to send the bag back. Make sure you send it with tracking and signature requirement for receiving. Your cc probably will require you to show the proof it was returned before issuing you the refund.

OMG!!! She definitely switched the bag. This is a dead fake, and the one shown on the listing is a real one. Save all original shipping mateial with her shipping address and contact PayPal, file a dispute against her for fake and significant different items. If PayPal fails to side you, you should go to your credit card company and file a charge back. This is awful!!!

She paid with Google checkout, not Paypal, so I think she has to go directly to the credit card company.

Oh, you did Google checkout instead of PayPal? You then should contact your credit card company and file a chargeback. Follow your cc's instruction when they instruct you to send the bag back. Make sure you send it with tracking and signature requirement for receiving. Your cc probably will require you to show the proof it was returned before issuing you the refund.

I agree!
GoogleCheckout will protect you only unauthorized purchases while PayPal protect you if the item is not as described. That's why eBay against GoogleCheckout.
If I were you, I would contact my credit card company immediately.

I purchased a LV Astropill from her and it is as described. And being that she is a tPF member I never questioned the authenticity of the item. Yes, I know I sound nieve and to trusting. :shame:. I hope everything works out for you. Good Luck.