whose got this?

baby of fashion

just shopping!
Dec 21, 2007
Hey all..

I have the signature hampton's optic medium carryall in white creamy color ( soon to post) and was wondering who else has got it?

I bought it last summer of 07 from my local coach boutqiue where they had a

sale.. it's my only coach bag and i was tempted by the sale..first it was 30% then it

went up to 50% !! It was retailed for $475 and i got it for $240 ... :tup:

but now its in the coach hospital :sad: for which my lipstick left a few smudges inside so i

sent it to my local coach boutique for a clean up.

So,who else got one??

Yup as soon as the bag is back from cleaning from coach boutique ..i will post it.

Thats why I'm asking who has it too.. cuz i only seen one lady wearing the one i have i

buy the bigger size...and my moms friend has it but brown.. and then a saw a

baby blue one..
Your Coach boutique is cleaning one of your bags? Very interesting...

Yup as soon as the bag is back from cleaning from coach boutique ..i will post it.
quote]

Is this something new? If it is, I am so sending my Ali in to have the lining cleaned! :tup:

hmmm... Just checked the website and found this under customer service faq's
"Can I send my bag to Coach for cleaning?
Unfortunately, we do not offer a cleaning or refurbishing service. We do offer a Coach Leather Cleaner, Signature C Fabric Cleaner and Moisturizer Set for our Classic Collection.

Has anyone else sent a bag to be cleaned? :confused1:

quote]

Is this something new? If it is, I am so sending my Ali in to have the lining cleaned! :tup:

hmmm... Just checked the website and found this under customer service faq's
"Can I send my bag to Coach for cleaning?
Unfortunately, we do not offer a cleaning or refurbishing service. We do offer a Coach Leather Cleaner, Signature C Fabric Cleaner and Moisturizer Set for our Classic Collection.

Has anyone else sent a bag to be cleaned? :confused1:

I live in the UAE's capital Abu Dhabi... ( gulf region)

so when i brought the bag to them .. i thought they were going to clean it on the spot..

but the SA was like 'no i have to send it to dubai branch (which is the main branch, also in UAE)'

So she called the main branch, and they told her okay bring in the bag but she will have to pay.

I told the SA that i have no problem in payment just clean it off.. and shes like okay i will give you a call when its back from dubai ( dubai is 2 hours away from abu dhabi)

Last week, the (charming) SA called and told me that it would cost me $20 and if its ok.. i told her its fine.

And btw the reason she called the main branch is because she didnt know what to do because no one came before with such a problem, so thats why the process is taking long.