Authenticate This Website

Eluxurytrade sells fakes. In fact, it says they sell replicas right on the site! Edesignershop has been discussed before. They're also fake. Stay away from either of these sites.

I ordered a Louis Vuitton Monogram Speedy 25 from Verezia.com. They guarantee the authenticity; however, I just took it to the Louis Vuitton store in Chicago to get verified for authenticity, and the manger knew right away that it was fake! It has double stitching and not single, the handles are triangular and not curved, the date code is on the wrong side, the brass wear is cheap and dingy, and it smells like cheap plastic and not like genuine Vuitton leather.

Please do not buy from verezia.com OR mohega.com. Despite what they claim, they are the same company, only one website charges more. I ordered from the verezia website, and the return address said “Mohega Company.”

Vuitton fanatics know that Louis Vuitton destroys irregulars and never sells them for a fraction of the cost; however, when I confronted these websites, they told me that “Louis Vuitton lies to people. They do not destroy them. They sell them from less.” This is obviously untrue! Their feedback is also fake; they post it themselves. The e-mail addresses end in @verezia.com. When I tried posting feedback, they did not post it because it wasn’t positive and instead trying to warn people that their bags are fake.

The purpose of this message is to help people avoid getting scammed. Many websites claim that their bags are authentic, but they are not. The only way you are guaranteed the authenticity of a bag is if you buy it from eluxury.com or a Louis Vuitton store. I wish I would have just done this in the first place instead of looking for deals. You may find a used one for a reasonable price, but even then, be very careful. But if someone is selling a brand new Louis Vuitton for a fraction of the cost, or even a few dollars off, avoid it! They are fake! Macy’s gives people 20% off their purchase when they open a Macy’s card, but the Louis Vuitton inside of Oakbrook’s Macy’s will not allow their purses to be discounted. The only place you might save a buck is on eluxury. They do not charge shipping or tax on your purchase.

Please contact me, [email protected], if you would like to see pictures of what verezia.com actually sold me and claimed to be authentic. I would be more than happy to provide pictures of the bag, dust cover, and box it was shipped in. If I can prevent at least one person from being ripped off by these scam artists, my job will be accomplished.

:tdown:

I wouldn't buy from them. They do not list a physical address anywhere and I cannot find a return policy. You will have a hard time tracking them down if they send you counterfeit merchandise.

lorihmatthews beat me to it, but yeah, I wouldn't trust this website. It has shady written all over it. They claim that:

"All merchandise sold by XaxxuPerfume.com or Xaxxu.com are guaranteed to be new and authentic. Our fragrances and skin care are from authorized U.S. distributors. Our handbags and wallets are directly from the manufacturers in Italy or U.S. boutiques (for example Gucci or Dior boutiques). We have established strategic partnerships, building a capability of always offering you a unique and extensive selection at the best possible value."

This made me laugh, because Gucci and Dior are luxury brands that sell at high-end department stores -- I don't think they would be doing business with a shady online e-tailer going through yahoo.

For entertainment, here is the return policy: http://xaxxu.com/returns.html#Return_a_Merchandise

Note the part where you HAVE to contact them within 24 hours to request an RMA if you are unsatisfied, yet the package cannot be opened or used :confused1:. They also want you to return promotional gifts that you receive!!

I would never buy from this website. I can't find a return policy anywhere, and the only reason they are giving you a discount is because that way, you cannot get your money back.

Also get a load of their legal policy:

Indemnification: The Customer agrees to indemnify Madison Avenue Boutique and its representatives and affiliates and hold it harmless from any lawsuit, demand or claim based directly or indirectly on the authenticity of Products (including individual product i.e. handbag, packaging and labeling) or on any aspect of intellectual property. The Customer shall cover all reasonable expenses incurred by Madison Avenue Boutique and its representatives (including legal and paralegal expenses), if a lawsuit, demand or claim is brought forth against Madison Avenue Boutique.

So basically, they're not guaranteeing their products and you can't sue them either if you get a fake.

I'd stay far, far away.