Baxter dog bag.....

Rich-and-drunk

Whatever we deserve!
O.G.
Jun 27, 2007
Hey guys....
Okay, I always loved the sac chien.... to be honest it looks a bit gay for men to have it, especially with such a tiny dog..... but I wouldn't care... If I had a dog I'd def would get one.... I once even thought of getting a dog just to carry him in the sac chien....
But that new bag, the Sac Baxter really would look a little weird on a men, wouldn't it?
I mean it looks like a women's purse...... but they suggest it for men as well on vuitton.com....

What are your opinions?

I don't like the mono sac chiens I would either SO one and I wouldn't care what people think I would get a pooch just to carry this one;)

lvsuhalisachienur4.jpg

Hey guys....
Okay, I always loved the sac chien.... to be honest it looks a bit gay for men to have it, especially with such a tiny dog..... but I wouldn't care... If I had a dog I'd def would get one.... I once even thought of getting a dog just to carry him in the sac chien....
But that new bag, the Sac Baxter really would look a little weird on a men, wouldn't it?
I mean it looks like a women's purse...... but they suggest it for men as well on vuitton.com....

What are your opinions?

Hey dogs are people too!
I would spend your money on a bag you don't have to accessorise with a dog.

Hey dogs are people too!
I would spend your money on a bag you don't have to accessorise with a dog.

Wait.... are you serious??? Are you mad at me???? Listen, I am not a selfish idiot.... I would never ever get a dog just because I want to get a bag to carry him around.... that was a joke.... Please don't tell me that you didn't get that....:confused1:

Nobody could possibly be that stupid.....

I just ran over the Baxter on the vuitton.com page and was wondering whether it really was for men.....