Signature Stripe Tote Black/Gunmetal...modeling pics?

wendie

<3 tPf!
O.G.
Jul 13, 2007
Mods, please move this if it should be in the shopping thread...

Does anyone have the Signature Stripe Black/Gunmetal Tote? I dont know if I want the smaller or bigger tote. I got a NICE refund and want to go bigger than the hobo!

Now, this is a BIGGG step up from what I normally carry...lol

So, can someone PLEASEEE model them for me? Thanks!!

Oh, and anyone know if they will be at the outlets soon because they arent on coach anymore? Thanks so much!!!

Good choice in this bag!! Its wonderful!!

I have the smaller one and It is just perfect!

I am 5'6 135 pds and the drop is great even with a coat on.

I would look on ebay also for the tote, thats where i got mine..and u can find some great deals.

Here is a modeling pic
2l89s2s.jpg

x3bqt5.jpg

The skull or the tote? I dont think the tote will make it to the outlets because I believe it was gone fro mthe stores even before it was off the site...the brown one might ge there..no clue!

The skull i'm actually selling currently, lol...I liked it but then i didn't : / but it looks awesome on the bag!!

I don't think the skull will be in outlets either, but i could be wrong!

Good luck with getting the tote, it is a beautiful baG

The skull or the tote? I dont think the tote will make it to the outlets because I believe it was gone fro mthe stores even before it was off the site...the brown one might ge there..no clue!

The skull i'm actually selling currently, lol...I liked it but then i didn't : / but it looks awesome on the bag!!

I don't think the skull will be in outlets either, but i could be wrong!

Good luck with getting the tote, it is a beautiful baG
Sorry, I meant the tote is no longer on the coach website. It may be on the Macy's website or NM website....I'll go look.