which horsebit chain hobo bag?

Nov 21, 2006
I'm thinking of getting the large leather horsebit chain bag. I can't decide between the black or the tan. Which color do you think goes best with casual wear..like jeans and tees. thanks much

i have the tan in medium chain and I absolutely LOOOOOVE it! I find it hard to match though with what I wear cuz I wear a lot of blues/pinks/fushias...I would say black might be a better choice..

btw I'm planning to buy the black one in a couple of months too.

hey by any chance do you know if they always have this style and in leather in stock? I called gucci today and they told me they only have one and "it's not on order" not sure what that means....

i have the tan in medium chain and I absolutely LOOOOOVE it! I find it hard to match though with what I wear cuz I wear a lot of blues/pinks/fushias...I would say black might be a better choice..

btw I'm planning to buy the black one in a couple of months too.

hey by any chance do you know if they always have this style and in leather in stock? I called gucci today and they told me they only have one and "it's not on order" not sure what that means....
yeah..I think I like the black best. I think I saw it in stock on Neimans.com

hmm..yeah, as far as I know that's their classic style so I'm sure it's always available...the SA I talked probably just wanted to make a quick sale by saying that infamous "not many available..buy now!" line. LOL

i hope you get yours soon. I can't wait to see pics! la la loooove this bag!

awww the bag went on sale in november! i was shocked that it did because none of their "classics" go on sale. I like both black and brown, but i think if i had to pick one, i would buy the brown because i have alot of black purses.

I am planning on getting this bag in the spring, and while I ***KNOW*** the black is more "practical", I want the brown... I consider the brown one a classic "statement" bag, and it reminds me of my mom... she had the luggage and doctor bags, etc., when I was younger. Never goes out of style.

i would say though..the brown color pops out lots!

here's some casual pics to give you some color visualization...

Attachments

• DSC03708.JPG
    DSC03708.JPG
    139 KB · Views: 197
  • DSC03749.JPG
    DSC03749.JPG
    149.7 KB · Views: 172
Hmm quite the conundrum lol. I would say go for whichever color would suite your wardrobe best. Black is very versatile but I love brown. Sorry if I'm of no help but ITA with SoxFan777 haha. :smile: