This totally just turned me off......so mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

candac3mari3

C'est la vie!
O.G.
Sep 20, 2007
I went to the boutique after work today to return my items.... which mind you HAVE NEVER BEEN USED!!
First I called this morning and spoke to one of their managers to see if they could look up my reciepts for me since I've misplaced them while I was moving..... he says SURE no problem.

I get there and he examines my bags I almost told him to bust out the microscope. And then he tells me that he can't exchange ANY of them b/c they've been "vigerously" used..... WTF.... these have been sitting in MY CLOSET since I bought them. one of which (the legacy slim wallet) was a floor model and I just bought it on a whim (stupid me)

He tells me he wont exchange them blah blah blah, and even when I find my reciepts they wont accept it, to take it to the outlet. WTF none of these things are even in the outlet. I'm so upset.....so I'm just suppose to get stuck w/things I do not like.
I never used these and for them to even say that, with the relationship we HAD.... it's rediculous!

what should I do??!!??!??!?!:confused1::confused1::confused1:

You know, there's a Coach outlet around my parts that I just refuse to enter ever again because employees are so bad about pushing merchandise on you and then ridiculing you for returns. I have not found that to be the case at high-end department stores that sell Coach like Nordies or obviously at Coach.com. I'd rather pay full price at a nice store than deal with the outlet people anymore. Of course, that means I'm almost never shopping Coach again, b/c I can't afford full price!

I would call corporate and report the boutique, see what they can do. I haven't heard that corporate bothers to do much, but at least it's something. So sorry this happened to you.

what a jerk!!!! :wtf: I would call customer service! Is there a manager over this manager? Do you have another boutique you can take them to? I am sorry you were treated like that! I swear when I have gone to buy things before some of them already look used or have marks on them.. they can sell them like that but they won't return them! :wtf:

I would say if none of the stores or outlets could help you, sell them on ebay... why not ya know? you have nothing to lose, only something to gain towards something you really do like! :tup:

I am so sorry that you had to deal with that! What a bummer! I am going to repeat what many of the other ladies have said: go to another store and call customer service!

I went to the boutique after work today to return my items.... which mind you HAVE NEVER BEEN USED!!
First I called this morning and spoke to one of their managers to see if they could look up my reciepts for me since I've misplaced them while I was moving..... he says SURE no problem.

I get there and he examines my bags I almost told him to bust out the microscope. And then he tells me that he can't exchange ANY of them b/c they've been "vigerously" used..... WTF.... these have been sitting in MY CLOSET since I bought them. one of which (the legacy slim wallet) was a floor model and I just bought it on a whim (stupid me)

He tells me he wont exchange them blah blah blah, and even when I find my reciepts they wont accept it, to take it to the outlet. WTF none of these things are even in the outlet. I'm so upset.....so I'm just suppose to get stuck w/things I do not like.
I never used these and for them to even say that, with the relationship we HAD.... it's rediculous!

what should I do??!!??!??!?!:confused1::confused1::confused1:

RUDE! ... what items where they??? ;)

that's really sucky...i would call CS or another manager~if there is one. last resort, i'd take them to the outlet and never go back to that boutique.

and to top it off he told me he had never seen the blue reversible tote insinuating that it was a fake..... and one of the other sa's (whos not a manager but has been there longer) looked at him and said "thats because you haven't been here long enought"
she was trying to help me but i guess senority rules..... ugh!

How incredibly rude! What ever happened to "the customer is always right"?

I would call customer service and take them to another store. Ebay wouldn't be my first choice as you do have to pay listing and final value fees, which could cut into recuperating what you paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.