Freakin' Thieves!!!

Indigowaters

needs to be stopped!
O.G.
Jan 21, 2007
Ok. I've been holding something back from you all. My Alicia sunglasses were either lost or stolen from me while at Disney 2 months ago. :sad: Now I come home to find that my Coach tag on my Bleecker is "missing". I know someone took it because that thing was sturdy and there's no way it just fell off. I have a pretty good idea who took it, but it's a shame you can't trust grown people to keep their hands to themselves and their things. :cursing: Thanks for letting me rant. (P.S. Can I buy another one from Coach?)

Ok. I've been holding something back from you all. My Alicia sunglasses were either lost or stolen from me while at Disney 2 months ago. :sad: Now I come home to find that my Coach tag on my Bleecker is "missing". I know someone took it because that thing was sturdy and there's no way it just fell off. I have a pretty good idea who took it, but it's a shame you can't trust grown people to keep their hands to themselves and their things. :cursing: Thanks for letting me rant. (P.S. Can I buy another one from Coach?)
UGH! I'm so sorry to hear this. I think if you contact coach they can send you a new hangtag. :sad:

Either that or contact your local store...my SA told me that when bags are damaged and they have to cut them up and throw them out (yes, painful but true), they save the hang tags for situations such as these.

I'm so sorry to hear about your sunnies (and your hangtag)!! I hate it when people take things that don't belong to them. I hope you find a new pair that you love!