Looking for LAMB??

yvalenz

Jun 14, 2007
If so, then post what you're lusting after here!

I know that many of us LAMBies are looking for our Holy Grail, Hard to Find item, or just a darn good deal with all the recent sales. BUT, due to some unscrupulous individuals (real-life snipers!), it's better for us to send these finds via PM.

The LAMB thread has become SO huge, I can't find what people were looking for, so I figured it would be better to post ONLY what your searching for here! Then, LAMB Ladies (and Gents), when you see a coveted bag in store, please put it on hold then PM the member that wants it.:wlae:

Hopefully this thread will allow us to share our finds, and 'save' those htf items for PM so that the nasties out there won't "steal" our bags on hold anymore :jrs:

good idea yvonne!! :tup::tup:

i'm looking for a mandeville.. color preferences: silver saddle, lipstick saddle, and rasta.. i'm also looking to get my first oxford bag.. i love some cheetah print or lipstick saddle.. if you ladies find them on sale, specially NR price, PM me please.. TIA!! :biggrin:

I am on the hunt for the Frosted Love Aviano Satchel in anthracite for a good deal. I've seen them on eBay for around $390, but maybe there is a better price out there?

I know most of you are looking for the NR price. But Off 5th just posted another 30% coupon for this week which would bring most bags to the NR price range. Just a thought.

I know most of you are looking for the NR price. But Off 5th just posted another 30% coupon for this week which would bring most bags to the NR price range. Just a thought.

Yeah, I just saw that coupon. Thanks for reminding me.

Do you think Off 5th would have the the Frosted Love Aviano Satchel in anthracite? I suppose I could call?

I would hate to drive all the way down to Boston and not find any L.A.M.B

Thanks!

Yeah, I just saw that coupon. Thanks for reminding me.

Do you think Off 5th would have the the Frosted Love Aviano Satchel in anthracite? I suppose I could call?

I would hate to drive all the way down to Boston and not find any L.A.M.B

Thanks!

I'd call first. But be very specific in your description. The SA's I've talked to at Off 5th and NR aren't very knowlegeable. When I ordered my Silver Mandeville she almost sent me the Love Capri in Anthracite!

I've noticed that it is really helpful if you describe it with a price. Off 5th prices their lambs at about 30% off retail, so for instance the mandeville which is normally $425 is $279.99 there