Has there ever been a two-tone cadena?

LaBoheme

J'ai deux amours...
O.G.
May 20, 2006
...Just wondering.

eta: I'm also trying to figure out if it's a cool thing for people with different HW or more confusing for those who care about matching hardware to jewelry.

Found it..it's cute. 1991

attachment.php

It would be awesome on my Kelly (PAL hw...but I wear mostly gold). I'm thinking it would bridge the metals?

I think only Lantern came with two tones. I'm still kicking myself for letting it go. In fact, I'm regretting A LOT of things I've gotten rid of. Laboheme, Here are old photos I managed to dig out from my hard drive.

lantern1.jpg

lantern2.jpg

lantern4.jpg

lantern3.jpg

I'm thinking that (lantern) would go perfectly on a bag to blend. They should come out with more two tones! :confused1: I have a vintage Corum men's admiral's cup watch. The face is smaller/thinner than the men's watches now, but bigger than traditional 'tiny' women's watches. the band is brushed silver with a tiny bit of GH and I use it to blend the metals...Plus it's really too cool with the nautical flags as numbers. I think I want/need a lantern now.

I think only Lantern came with two tones. I'm still kicking myself for letting it go. In fact, I'm regretting A LOT of things I've gotten rid of. Laboheme, Here are old photos I managed to dig out from my hard drive.

lantern2.jpg

I love it!! ...Hopefully one will 'find me' one day. :heart: It would be so perfect on my Graphite/Phw Kelly!:drool:

Thank you BG for the fab photos!:flowers:

...Just wondering.

eta: I'm also trying to figure out if it's a cool thing for people with different HW or more confusing for those who care about matching hardware to jewelry.

Laboheme, I have the lantern and have found it a very easy charm to wear on the bags. It can kind of lay flat so it stays in position....and I find the two tone metal colors look great with bags of both palladium as well as the yellow gold:yes:

Good luck on your quest for one:tup: They do show up on Ebay occasionally and sometimes you can find one in a private sale.

I love that latern! i wish hermes would do another two tone cadena. my watch is two toned and that is one of the reasons I love it. I'm anal about matching my hardware and with the two toned watch, I never have to take it off.