I'm getting that feeling again......

LAltiero85

<3
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
......I'm sure you know that feeling...the one you get after you JUST got a new bag, which you love, but you ALREADY have a new one picked out......well, I have that feeling. Fellow Coachies, I have a problem.

Anyway, I have already picked out what I want next, but there is a problem....I was put on a ban until April.......well tonight, for school I had to purchase a $400 program which included powerpoint and windows and all kinds of junk...but I needed it...so my ban may be pushed back even LONGER:wtf: I'm not sure, but hubby and I will have to see how things go....

Anyway, sorry this post is so long, I'm getting to the point, I swear! I want the Medium Carly in Khaki/bronze....I think she is just the sexiest bag ever right now. My problem is, I'm on a ban until April, possibly longer.

My question is, Does anyone know how long this bag will be available? SA's, do you know if it will be deleted? I don't wanna miss out.

Here's the bag I'm talking about, just for some eye candy:biggrin:
10619_BKHBZ-1_d2.jpg

TIA!!!!:heart:

I am sorry you had to spend your coach money on stupid computer junk :lol: If I were you I would keep my eye on Ebay for it. You just never know whey you can get a killer deal on there. I can keep my eye open for you. I am on there everyday :P

Oh I am so sorry you just had to buy that stuff, but duty calls, right... being an adult is oh so fun sometimes. :rolleyes: You are so smart to not just put it on a credit card or something. I hope that bag will be around for you, I would think it will be. Sending wishes for you! :tup:

I am well acquainted with that feeling and I also feel your pain with buying ridiculously expensive, and unfun, stuff for school. Beyond the incredible cost of tuition, it just seems like they tack on so many extras too, I so know how you feel! Stay strong...one day this will all be worth our struggling right now. Good luck getting your Carly-one thing I've come to learn in the past year since I discovered Coach. I can almost always find that MUST HAVE bag later on ebay if I need to so I don't stress myself out if I can't get something right now.

I constantly have this feeling!! That's why I have so many bags... you know how I sold some off on ebay... yeah.. they have all been replaced with different ones so the point was moot. LOL!

Oh I am so sorry you just had to buy that stuff, but duty calls, right... being an adult is oh so fun sometimes. :rolleyes: You are so smart to not just put it on a credit card or something. I hope that bag will be around for you, I would think it will be. Sending wishes for you! :tup:
Thanks for the good wishes! Yeah, being an adult is oh so fun:hysteric: I hate being responsible! lol...

I am well acquainted with that feeling and I also feel your pain with buying ridiculously expensive, and unfun, stuff for school. Beyond the incredible cost of tuition, it just seems like they tack on so many extras too, I so know how you feel! Stay strong...one day this will all be worth our struggling right now. Good luck getting your Carly-one thing I've come to learn in the past year since I discovered Coach. I can almost always find that MUST HAVE bag later on ebay if I need to so I don't stress myself out if I can't get something right now.
Yes! Exactly!!! Not only do you shell out anywhere from $400-600 for books, but you also have to have a certain program to write papers, you points will be deducted and yada yada........ugh! I keep telling my self the end result will be worth it....:wacko: