what's the least favorite mj bag you own?

tadpolenyc

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
i know it's a negative question to ask, but we've all talked about our favorite mj bags, i am interested in knowing about the ones in your collection you might not be too crazy about.

ack! where's my mind? i forgot to list my least favorite. i would have to say my mbmj softy hobo. it's constructed out of nice soft leather. i can understand why i wanted it at the time. i needed a white bag for summer, but it's so shapeless and uninteresting. oh, well. the lining is really cute though. it's just not for me.

Hmmmmm I guess my least favorite would have to be my quilted gold venetia. I know, I know...I was in love with it when I first got it. But I have found that it just doesn't really go with much...plus my dh thinks it's 'tacky'. :crybaby:

i love the color too- but i had to pick one right?not only for your question- but i have bought waaay too much in the past few months and i decided to get rid of a bag. t came down to the peanut ines or the plum mina and the mina had to go. :crybaby::crybaby:
oh well.

^ i know. after i posted the thread, i realized i didn't answer my own question. haha!

plum mina? why? it's such a beautiful color!

Plum Mina here too....I'm going to get rid of her as well :sad: I really don't want to b/c of the beautiful plum color....hard to find...but I want to put the$ towards my Margot!

Good question! Personally, I just can't seem to enjoy my washed rose Blake. Something about the color just bugs me. :shrugs: I'm putting it on eBay soon in hopes that someone else will love her.

For me it is my Taupe Venetia. It was loved before I got it, but I didn't realize how much. This baby spent some time in the weather, so she is a little wrinkled and floppy. But the inside... oh I love the fuschia . I don't think another would appreciate her, so I can't sale. So she's the all weather bag. dang!

Great thread...I'm not too crazy about my MJ Daria in Denim. At first, I was so excited to get her for such a steal (she was my first MJ from NR) but then I shouldn't have been so impulsive. I've only used her twice since I bought her last year...:crybaby:

For me it is my Taupe Venetia. It was loved before I got it, but I didn't realize how much. This baby spent some time in the weather, so she is a little wrinkled and floppy. But the inside... oh I love the fuschia . I don't think another would appreciate her, so I can't sale. So she's the all weather bag. dang!

I had a huge Taupe thing going for awhile. So I bought a year ago an authentic used one one bay. I still haven't used it...I guess I wanted Taupe - but not in a Venetia.
The taupe was my 2nd Venetia (the first one in Tapioca which I actually do use). Add another one to my list ;)

Hmmm...great question! Well while I believe I still really like this bag a lot, I find myself never using it, so I guess that makes it my least favorite. It's my Sweet Pea Elise. It's a gorgeous bag, but I find the color hard to work into my wardrobe. I can't bear to part with it yet because it's just so darn pretty. It's just not very practical for me - at least for now.

my mbmj softy max in [FONT=&quot]meringue. I love the color and the bag itself, but together I'm not so crazy about it. I really wanted a pale yellow bag, so jumped the gun when I found a bnwt softy max. I've seen and loved the max in blue, green, and black but it doesn't make my heart skip a beat in meringue. I don't dislike it, and I'm sure I'll use it in the spring and summer I just don't love it. Also, it doesn't have that boxy appearance you're lead to believe it has. NO SHAPE!
[/FONT]

I can't say it's my least favorite, but it is my least used. The soft calf tote in putty. I got a great deal on it and thought it would be good for work. I changed jobs right after I bought it. I'll find a way to use it at some point, I'm sure!