Louis Vuitton jewelry downer

mewlicious

Mitzi ♥ Indigo
O.G.
Feb 18, 2006
I was at LV yesterday hoping something would strike my fancy, and I admit I'm quite in love with the Bulles Monogram Pendant at 650.00 :nuts:, but I left LV with a since of what's next concerning their jewelry line.

Does anyone else feel like instead of bringing out new items they just keep reissuing old items in different colors?

I understand the inclusions and have developed an addiction to them, but they do it with everything else, too!

The Sweet Monogram has yet another colorway!
Even the new A La Folie line is coming out in Pink.
And the Bulles line while lovely is just another take on their Bubbles line from earlier. :Push:

More lines, not more redux LV!

Maybe it's a downer cause you've already got all the good pieces ? :graucho:

You were my inspiration for bubbles (seriously) ! Sadly, my closet seems to have eaten my bubbles ring.

ITA that LV's newer items aren't terribly "fresh"- seems like they're discontinuing some great products just to replace them with inferior versions or rereleases of previous "seasonal" items :sad:

Maybe it's a downer cause you've already got all the good pieces ? :graucho:

You were my inspiration for bubbles (seriously) ! Sadly, my closet seems to have eaten my bubbles ring.

Awwwh :heart:

I think I'll have to wage a war with you closet now :biggrin:

:lol: I'm hoping that's not the case and there are much prettier things in the waiting room. My can't-be-bothered-to-care-about-fashion DH even noticed the trend. You know it's dire now ;)