Mailman was busy today!

CVibes

Craving COACH
Jan 11, 2008
My latest eBay finds arrived!! Woohoo!

ebayfinds1.jpg

The disappointments? The Vintage Devon I acquired is more beat up than it looked in the auction I purchased it from. I didn't take pictures of it all, but it was definitely well-loved. No hang tag either. Then again, I only paid $21 and I was looking for something I could wear crossbody when I didn't want to have to worry about my bags, so it fits the bill. Is there anything I can do to improve her shape, though?
devon1.jpg

devon2.jpg

devon3.jpg

The surprise? The green lunch tote that I took a chance on (because the seller was at work and couldn't send me pictures of the creed) turns out to be older than I thought. It was made in the USA. Doesn't stand on its own anymore and it's a little misshapen, but the leather is in great shape and the color is divine. Could use some conditioning. I paid $134 for this, the most I've spent on a bag (and it was used)... but I HAD to have it.

greenlunchtote2.jpg

Lastly is the wristlet I happened upon and stole for $30.50 (used). :biggrin: It's cute and I can't wait to use it - nice different shape!
suedewristlet.jpg

Gosh, I still owe modeling pics from my outlet thread! :shame: Guess I better get to work!

I LOVE the green lunch tote!! :woohoo: That is a great find!! I had seen an auction with the pouch wristlet before and almost bought it! Congrats on that purchase!! Boy that first bag really has been loved! I have no idea what could help it's shape. Would oiling it and stuffing it work, kind of what you would do with a baseball glove minus the bending and rubber banding? LOL!! I have no idea though! Good luck!

Great finds. If you overstuff the bags and let them sit for a while (a week maybe), that should really help the shape. I had to do that to a Gucci I have, in my younger days, stored it without it's "stuffing" and it looked sad. But now it looks great. I'd also try some leather conditioner, like the others have said and start in a not so obvious spot. Enjoy your new bags and wristlet!