Where can I find a Gucci Indy?

Cheryl

Obsessed
O.G.
Jan 12, 2007
Does anyone know where I can find an Indy? Monogram with brown leather trim, Large? I have looked at nm.com , saks.com, and gucci.com and they only have the leather. Any other ideas? :shame:

hmmmm..... I wonder if they arent making it anymore? I found one at my local gucci store but im sure its gone by now.. So i started looking online and havent seen 1 of them. :crybaby:

This morning my dear sweet husband actually went back to that same mall (an hour away) to see if they still had that 1 left and THEY DID!!!! He brought it home to me and said it was my "valentines Day" present :love:

What a suprise!!! I am uber excited and I LOVE IT!!!!

Well this morning I was loading her up to take her with me and I noticed a few snags on the flap part of the bag (on the canvas) i dont know if im being to picky or not but it bugs me and for $2800 it bugs me even more... I dont know, im thinking about returning it for something else (I know this was the last one so an exchange is not an option)

This morning my dear sweet husband actually went back to that same mall (an hour away) to see if they still had that 1 left and THEY DID!!!! He brought it home to me and said it was my "valentines Day" present :love:

What a suprise!!! I am uber excited and I LOVE IT!!!!
OMG!! What an awesome husband. Def. a keeper. congrats!!!!

Well this morning I was loading her up to take her with me and I noticed a few snags on the flap part of the bag (on the canvas) i dont know if im being to picky or not but it bugs me and for $2800 it bugs me even more... I dont know, im thinking about returning it for something else (I know this was the last one so an exchange is not an option)

How horrible. i'm so sorry. Hope you end up happy with whatever you decide to do.