What are your favourite designer jeans?

mishiechau

FashionableLibrarian
Dec 9, 2007
I'm usually a GAP jeans girl....but lately I have been lusting over True Religion brand jeans. I want a dark indigo wash.

My friends swear by 7 for all mankind and Rock and Republic though, what do you guys recommend?

I loove my SFAM Flynts. I have so many pairs of that one fit, in different washes (all dark ones). I was really into Seven bootcuts but IMO flynts are a more flattering cut.

I just got into TR Joey's...bought my first pair a few weeks ago! I love them. They are reallyyyy low rise though..I have to remember to wear a shirt that will fully cover my "coinslot" when I sit down or bend over.

I have TR, 7FAM, Joe's, Juicy, Hudson, J Brand, Antik, Lucky, Salt Works, Paige, Pd&c... I think that's it. I like them all for different reasons, but I'd say that Paige is the best overall-- the fit is super flattering, the denim is really nice and they're the only ones that never stretch out and sag!

My absolute favourite is True Religion and I always buy at least 2 pairs when I go to the US. I also love Rock & Republics skinny jeans although my butt ends up virtually hanging out when I sit down in them!!

I have no butt so I swear by Hudson (Triangle Flaps and Classic Bootcut) and TR (Joey, Stella, and Billy) jeans.

I also really like Siwy, Diesel, Paige Premium, and R&R. 7FAM and COH are nice too.

My absolute favourite is True Religion and I always buy at least 2 pairs when I go to the US. I also love Rock & Republics skinny jeans although my butt ends up virtually hanging out when I sit down in them!!

Haha I agree! I love the cut/wash of RRs, but they ARE super low rise haha.
I also love True Religion and JBrand jeans.

For me I hate super low rise jeans, so I only wear the midrise ones. I like Joe's jeans, citizens and seven and juicy. They are much softer and feel better than my gap jeans.