If you HAD to choose....

Which one would you sell?

• Soho Flap Hobo

• Smaller Legacy Shoulder Bag

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's so tough!! They're both the same colour, roughly, and I figured that I should sell one of them. But I LOVE the soho! It was my first hands on purchase. I walked around the outlet with her debating and debating b/c I loved it so much but didn't want to spend so much. (I had just gotten into Coach at that time) The legacy has the pretty lining and the turnlock that I love too.. What to do oh what to do!!

I vote for getting rid of the Legacy. Then again, it seems I'm drawn to the Soho line in general and I really love the flap design, so I guess I'm biased. ;)

Yikes! I voted wrong! I accidentally voted for you to sell the Legacy Shoulder Zip, but I meant to vote the other way around. I have the Legacy Shoulder Zip in black leather and I absolutely LOVE it. It's by far my favorite bag ever! The size is perfect and the style is timeless and classic. :yes:

Why... must... it... be... so... tough.....!!!!

The poll is making me a little sad.. ha ha..

What are you leaning towards? Have you had them both for a while, just bought them :shrugs: Does the flap bother you to get in/out of? Is one more comfortable than the other or a better size for you? I am a general sucker for the flap bags but you can probably get them easier than the legacy. They are both really pretty.