I gave a bag away today and it felt good!

Jul 25, 2007
I have (had!) a beautiful burgandy leather carryall from several years ago, maybe from the Soho line? Anyway it was really nice, but I just never wore it anymore. I actually took it out and wore it for a few days several months ago, but I just wasnt feeling it, so I put it back on the bottom of the stack of boxes. My sister-in-law was the grateful recipient - she was totally thrilled and sooo excited, and I felt so good. She is a single mom and works hard and doesnt always have the $$ for expensive stuff, so I was happy for her to have it. It was in pristine condition, and she is planning to use it starting tomorrow. Yay! One down, several more to go to purge the collection a bit.

That was so nice of you! I love doing things like that. I pass on my bags and accessories I don't use anymore to my mom or coworkers. If you have anything else to give away I guess I could take it off your hands...lol

I have (had!) a beautiful burgandy leather carryall from several years ago, maybe from the Soho line? Anyway it was really nice, but I just never wore it anymore. I actually took it out and wore it for a few days several months ago, but I just wasnt feeling it, so I put it back on the bottom of the stack of boxes. My sister-in-law was the grateful recipient - she was totally thrilled and sooo excited, and I felt so good. She is a single mom and works hard and doesnt always have the $$ for expensive stuff, so I was happy for her to have it. It was in pristine condition, and she is planning to use it starting tomorrow. Yay! One down, several more to go to purge the collection a bit.

YOU are a really nice person!!!:flowers: