Waiting for my black quilted bay!!

A few of us got one this week and it is a beautiful bag...
For future reference, this week should be named "BAY WEEK"... There have been a FEW bay purchases recently!

Oh you must be so excited, its a killer when you have to wait over the weekend for a delivery. I got my Moka Quilted Bay on Thursday and she's a beaut! You'll love yours, cant wait to see pics when she arrives!

Poor you to have to wait through the weekend. I almost had a heart attack when I had to wait one extra night! It will be worth your wait for sure!

after reading everyone's posts about the bay I too am smitten! My heart is set on a black one now :yes: too bad for me LVM only has the steam color left, but good thing for my CC! :P

after reading everyone's posts about the bay I too am smitten! My heart is set on a black one now :yes: too bad for me LVM only has the steam color left, but good thing for my CC! :P

Are you sure about that Chiapet ? LVR still have the Black Quilted Bays listed in their sale stuff (or at least they did when I looked earlier this afternoon). Might be worth checking...

Oops! LVR (can you tell I have never ordered from there?)

It looks like right now they have black for the patent bay but not for the classic quilted bay (http://www.luisaviaroma.com/ecnew/C...Stagione=46I&CodCollezione=A0A&CodArticolo=23) the object of my hearts desire... :P Altho I could be missing something...

I could totally see myself carrying the bay in black to work. Ppl who have it, does it fit a laptop?

I just bought this one and it isnt patent... It is gorgeous and the price is too good to be missed...:heart:
It would probably fit a small laptop, mine is larger...
Good luck!:tup: