Mary Jane Flats Patent Nicole Richie

IWearHeels

Jul 3, 2007
So what do you all think of the growing trend Mary Jane Flats patent that Nicole Richie wears?? I LOVE THEM!!!! so cute!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• normal_004.jpg
    normal_004.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 696
  • yay1.jpg
    yay1.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 8,208
Those are real cute and comfortable (as is the case for all Lanvin flats) but IMHO if one wants to wear those with shorts/jumpers she really needs super-skinny/stick legs -- i.e. Nicole Richie legs -- to pull them off. I LOVE them on Nicole too (well I love just about anything & everything Nicole wears) but I know for a fact I can't pull them off unless I lose another 10-15 pounds. I'm sure knock-off versions by Steve Madden, Nine West, etc. will be available soon if not already in stores.

Yeah, I just ordered the MJ Lanvins, I can't wait for them to come - save money & go for the Lanvins - Once you try Lanvins I'm sure you'll appreciate them ;)

Oh mooks, I've fallen hard for Lanvins...I went for the ballet flats too in ruby, what color do you have? :P

They are highly addictive! Be warned.....LOL!

I have the Mary Jane with the small heel in black patent, the ballet pumps in black high shine patent, the less high shine black patent, silver, black perforated and the also the brown knee high flat boots with buttons on the side. I really like the white ones with silver for this season so may get those :girlsigh:

They are highly addictive! Be warned.....LOL!

I have the Mary Jane with the small heel in black patent, the ballet pumps in black high shine patent, the less high shine black patent, silver, black perforated and the also the brown knee high flat boots with buttons on the side. I really like the white ones with silver for this season so may get those :girlsigh:

I love the blk patent mj w/ the small heel-I had them too but I had to return them...they run so small!!! I LOVED THEM!! that heel height is perfect! What a great collection you have...and SILVER! The crinkly ones? sooo pretty -- Youre the luckiest girl in the world to have calves for those boots!! ;)

I nearly bought my heeled ones online but was out one day and saw them in a store.....just as well as I had to go to a 39.5 and I wear 39 in everything else.

No the older silver ones, they are more matt than the new ones........which i also love!! The new ones are super-shiney