READ ME BEFORE Posting PLEASE! *About this Forum*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
This Forum is for any questions about authenticity for designers that don't have their own sub-Forum.

Here is a list of our designer 'Authenticate this' threads:

http://forum.purseblog.com/announcement.php?f=126&a=35

If you do NOT see your brand on that list, you may start a thread in this forum.

Also, if you are unsure if a website sells authentic goods you may start a thread about them in here, but PLEASE use our search tool first so we don't have 50 threads asking the same question about the same store.:tender:

Thank you!!!:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I need to be more clear, if it's a questions about Chanel, go to the Authenticate This! Chanel sticky in the Chanel Shopping Forum.
If it's about Balenciaga, go to the Authenticate This! Balenciaga sticky in the Balenciaga Shopping Forum, etc. . . . .

If your thread in here is closed, it's because it's already been asked or you need to make sure you're posting in the right location.

Hello everyone-
I'm brand new to tPF (note the disclaimer!) so I apologize if this is not the current area to post this question. I know there has been a lot said about the online store "My Designer Brands" as not selling authentic items. Before signing onto this forum, I purchased a Prada handbag from this company. I am currently in a dispute with them, because they insist that their handbags are all authentic. I sent back the bag (but removed the security tag) and they will not refund my money. :crybaby:I removed the tag, assuming the bag was authentic. Has anybody else come across this? I know this is a case of caveat emptor (and believe me, I have learned my lesson). But I am just wondering if anybody else has come across this issue with this company. I am getting ready to dispute the charge with my credit card company- but I want to be certain that they do in fact sell fakes. Any thoughts? Thanks :P

please help!! ive never been on a site like this before. I am having trouble trying to find the authentication area to help me determine if my dior is real or fake. please guide me on what to click on. thanks! dee

Im sorry if Ive upset anyone. Ive never used a website like this before. Im not computer savay & dont even know what a thread is, so Ive been trying the different links & have asked for help, and dont seem to be getting it. Im sorry to have bothered anyone, is was not my intention. I was very excited to find this site, and I am trying to figure it out. Thanks for your patience. deedles13

Status
Not open for further replies.