Was not really looking for this bag, BUT......

muggles

In search of....
O.G.
Aug 15, 2007
I had not even looked at this bag! Except for having seen it on ebay! But then I discovered it was still full price at the stores and it was being offered to me at a deal! I almost passed it by, almost! It is mine! A Mercer Peet in maple!!! Anybody have one or have seen it in person? Will I like it!!!!???:wtf:or :heart:it!!!:angel:

WOW! Good for you!
I just saw that bag a little while ago -
Gorgeous!!
And what a price !!!
Is that from the same line as the Parker??

Congrats!:tup::smile:

Congrats muggles!!! Glad to hear you got it...such a great deal considering it's full price everywhere else. Very nice. Please post pictures once she's here!!

Wow! Congrats Muggles! I really love that bag and it's the one bag that I'm really lusting over from the Resort Collection. It's the perfect size and it's quite light so it'll be perfect for everyday use. I'd love to have it in lilac. If you don't ming me asking, how much did you get it for?

Wow! Congrats Muggles! I really love that bag and it's the one bag that I'm really lusting over from the Resort Collection. It's the perfect size and it's quite light so it'll be perfect for everyday use. I'd love to have it in lilac. If you don't ming me asking, how much did you get it for?
$450.00!!!:okay: