What does everyone think of the expandable two toned zipper tote?

talking about this one?

NMV02T3_an.jpg
NMV02T3_mn.jpg

nice bag..but I would prefer the one in front (+also the one I posted in pink-grey one) but that one doesn't have a long strap..it depens which color you want..overall it's great

I like the two tone zipper part as I wear gold with silver or platinum -- would be a bit concerned it might catch on a sweater (Jill had a post about this about a month ago).
The one with the big metal plate is HEAVY -- that metal weighs a ton. I tried it at Prada last time I was there.

I like the two tone zipper part as I wear gold with silver or platinum -- would be a bit concerned it might catch on a sweater (Jill had a post about this about a month ago).
The one with the big metal plate is HEAVY -- that metal weighs a ton. I tried it at Prada last time I was there.

Ohhh I never even though about it catching on a sweater!!! Did that happen to someone?

I have that bag in the shaded grey and I love it. It doesn't catch on anything so far. People stop me to say the love the bag. I also like it because of the 2 toned hardware, I can wear it with my white and yellow gold jewelry.

I have that bag in the shaded grey and I love it. It doesn't catch on anything so far. People stop me to say the love the bag. I also like it because of the 2 toned hardware, I can wear it with my white and yellow gold jewelry.

Yeah that's why I love it! I wear a lot of two toned jewelry! With my Chanel bags, it's either or and that bugs me.

does anyone own the zipper tote on the left at the front? any modelling pics, pl? i'm barely 5ft 1 so i'd like to see if it's too huge on me. and i think the handles can't be worn on the shoulders, correct? tia! :biggrin:

I ordered the two-tone version back in the spring. I'm 5' 4" Here ya go:

attachment.php

attachment.php