Help...Exchange Heritage large tote for another bag

lily2zhang

Oct 1, 2006
:idea:Hi,

I'm new to this forum and think you guys are all very nice and fun.

Here's my question:
I want to exchange my Heritage large tote for something else. I got it last week and really like the look of it but the PVC coating is not working for me and it is smelling funny somehow. I don't know if anybody has noticed or it's just my bag.

Anyways, It's my first Coach bag and I want it to be perfect so I am going to exchange it but can't decide among Slim Carly, Large Carly, Bleeker Duffle, and Large Gallery tote. I want to be able to put file binders and books in, use it for work and be able to travel with it. I'm 5'2". Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

thanks missaudrie and tikilove81.

Medium carly is 15 x 9 1/2, so I don't know say if you can fit large envolops or binders in them.

I will choose from large carly and Large Gallery then. Thanks a lot for your advice.:P

thanks missaudrie and tikilove81.

Medium carly is 15 x 9 1/2, so I don't know say if you can fit large envolops or binders in them.

I will choose from large carly and Large Gallery then. Thanks a lot for your advice.:P

I have a medium Carly and I don't think it would be large enough for what you want :nogood:

I agree - I'd go with the Large Carly or Large Gallery Tote. I do think the Large Carly might look a little overpowering on you, though. I am only 5'1" and it looks huge on me.

thanks tanukiki and mokoni.

I agree with your comments about medium carly. I have also tried the large carly in the store, and it does look kinda big on me. So I guess the Large Gallery will have similar effect.

Do you think Slim Carly. It is just the right size in my opinion. I'm just not sure how much it can hold?

thanks tanukiki and mokoni.

I agree with your comments about medium carly. I have also tried the large carly in the store, and it does look kinda big on me. So I guess the Large Gallery will have similar effect.

Do you think Slim Carly. It is just the right size in my opinion. I'm just not sure how much it can hold?

Height and length wise it might be okay but depth-wise, I think it would only hold a couple of thin notebooks or one textbook.

thanks ashdir103104.

I will consider both since they are both lovely. I'm a little bit short to carry either of them actually but the other bags available right now don't satisfy my need to fit all these stuff in like files and books, etc.

I hope they will come out with something new soon for spring and summer.