French Wallet

PinkCapulet

Pretty in Pink!!
Feb 21, 2007
I am thinking about buying the French Wallet but it doesn't give to many details about it on vuitton.com. Can anyone link me to where I may find details or if you have the wallet will you post pictures...Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I did a search and it didn't help...

I have the french purse in monogram and I absolutely LOVE IT. I actually left it at school so I can't take pics but it's very functional. It has 8 credit card slots ( I believe) and a large comparment for change. it's a bit bulky/ wide for small bags like pochettes but it fits nicely in any average sized purse. I think it's one of the best and most classic wallets LV makes.. Hope I helped a little? :smile:

^ ooh lala such an enviable, drool-worthy collection!

I have the damier azure french wallet, and I just love it! I have a lot of school work to do and it's really late but I'll try to post some inside pics for you if no one else does.

I have one in amarante. Here you go:

attachment.php

It has 8 card slots total (5 shown in pic, 3 additional on opposite side where it's on the side of the opened kiss lock), bills slot is on the top, two compartments under the 5 slots shown, and of course the kiss lock. HTH!

Attachments

• fpflash.jpg
    fpflash.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 256
  • fpinside.jpg
    fpinside.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 485
I have the black MC FP.. funny but I only have the cc slots on the left.. none on the kisslock side?!
They must have added those to the newer model FPs.

The 8 cc slot French Wallet came out in either 2006 or 2007.

I also have the Mono French wallet with only 4 cc slots that I purchased in 2004. Bummer!! I want more cc slots!!! Oh well....