Just won this on ebay!

Aug 2, 2006
Okay I saw this last night at like 1 a.m. and bid on it thinking I probably would not get it, only to wake up this morning and find out I did! :yahoo: I think it's super cute and a pretty good price, but now that I am looking at it I am trying to make sure it is authentic.. the only thing throwing me off is the stitching on the front.. I haven't been into Coach long enough to know if they made this style before. Any ideas? :shrugs: Thanks so much!!!! :tup:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sid=m37&satitle=120216218779&category0=&fvi=1

Isn't that the magenta patent mini skinny? Those were just out in the Fall of 2007. Good buy!

lol That is what I thought but then I look at ebay at the other ones and they all have stitching on the front.. to me the one I got looks real, but that stitching is throwing me off.. that is why I was wondering if this is a style that was already made earlier or just a different style. :confused1:

lol That is what I thought but then I look at ebay at the other ones and they all have stitching on the front.. to me the one I got looks real, but that stitching is throwing me off.. that is why I was wondering if this is a style that was already made earlier or just a different style. :confused1:

Hmm, now I see what you mean. Perhaps it's just the pictures she took? Or maybe it is a different style. I've only been into Coach for the past year, so I'm not sure.

i think it looks good. :tup:
its just a small detail, probably just a little older than the ones you're seeing.

p.s. i love how under material, she wrote, "jelly, plastic." lol.
its patent leather, people! :nogood:

i think it looks good. :tup:
its just a small detail, probably just a little older than the ones you're seeing.

p.s. i love how under material, she wrote, "jelly, plastic." lol.
its patent leather, people!
:nogood:

I know, don't you love that! :roflmfao: The whole name and listing was not the best, and it ended at like 4 a.m. my time, so I think all those things worked in my favor. I have always thought about getting a mini skinny but have never broke down and bought one.. I love pink and I'm really excited! :yahoo:

Thanks Everyone! :tup:
I felt great about it when I bid, but it was so late and this morning I still thought it looked totally authentic, but like I said that stitching in the front was throwing me off!! :yes:

if you look at my avatar closely u can see a side way T with thread sewn into the leather.. thats what my ruby has around the coach word as well

http://cgi.ebay.com/COACH-GALLERY-P...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
mine looks like that...

and here is a magenta one with the same T stitching
http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-COACH-GALLE...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

maybe another model?

Please don't hate me but the pull tag is off and the sewing on the corner is different... unless someone else confirm its another model maybe an earlier one i wouldnt buy it.