Should I rush to the mall now, or let it pass? Help me decide!

Bordelle

UK, FR, IT, TZ...
Feb 25, 2007
Hi everyone! I have had a few scarves on my list, and I panicked when I saw the price increase is going in today for the US. I've called my local store and they said if I can come down today (its 7pm now) or lunch t/w I should be safe.

What I need to know from you guys is...I am eyeing a few pochettes/gavroches and some 35cm carre's. Possibility also of rings.

Do you urge me to GO NOW or wait it out some?

Some background on one of the pieces...I got a gavroche from an NM (H store was like right outside the NM) and I did not like the seams (not even at all, and I am not being anal, it was visually striking how uneven the seams were). So, NM hasn't returned my cash, and I really want to just get it from the H boutique along with my other treasures...

What say you???

None of us will talk you off the ledge. Besides, it's a couple scarves, maybe a ring. It cant get to dangerous. :P I'm east cost and its after 7 here. Tomorrow your going to wish you bought it and it will cost much more.

go girl!
you know you want to...ha, ha, ha! (just being cheeky!:P)
no harm in checking it out, then make up your mind once you see them, then show us your goodies :flowers: