Aug 11, 2006
Is this the anthracite color?
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0757.jpg
    IMG_0757.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 1,591
Plomb :confused1:

It's hard to tell (for me) b/c of the flash... Anthra usually has some green or blue undertones and on my monitor this looks like dark gray.

Of course I have been wondering as of late if I'm color blind... so hopefully you get some other opinions :P

Plomb :confused1:

It's hard to tell (for me) b/c of the flash... Anthra usually has some green or blue undertones and on my monitor this looks like dark gray.

Of course I have been wondering as of late if I'm color blind... so hopefully you get some other opinions :P

I was gonna say Plomb too since as what Verties said, Anthra has green/bluish hues..

what do you ladies think? is this a better color than a black one? im looking for a color that goes with everything but has that not so plain looking look....

comparing to mine, i think that is anthracite. but the handles threw me off cuz it seemed more grey. nonetheless, focusing on the body of the bag, i'd bet my anthracite work that that is an anthracite too. lol* -fingers crossed-

Looks like anthracite. I have an anthra city. It is my favorite color and bbag by far. It is a type of blue, too, but a slate blue/gray (tinge of green) color.