Cute cheap pencil cases?

claireZk

Jun 18, 2007
I was wondering if you ladies could give me suggestions for a cute and VERY cheap pencil case. I don't care what it's made of, I just don't want to spend more than ~$30. I bought a bag with pale suede lining and I'm scared to deal of a pen leaking on it!! :Push:

TIA! :flowers: :heart:

I saw the cutest 3 packs of mesh bags at Office Depot - they have 3 different sizes, and a few different styles - one was one silver, one black, and one with skulls (which I am kicking myself for not getting - they were out when I went back) and another with one pink, one yellow, and one with pink and yellow butterflies - so cute! If you have a store near you, I'd check it out. I looked online for you but didn't see them.

Thanks for the suggestions ladies :flowers:

I never thought of Vera Bradley! I wouldn't carry a VB bag, but I think something like a pencil case would be cute. That fabric would look good with the bag I was talking about, too.

I love Hello Kitty and honestly that was my first thought, but would it be ridiculous for a 26 year old to have a Sanrio pencil case? :shame:

I never thought of Vera Bradley! I wouldn't carry a VB bag, but I think something like a pencil case would be cute. That fabric would look good with the bag I was talking about, too.

I love Hello Kitty and honestly that was my first thought, but would it be ridiculous for a 26 year old to have a Sanrio pencil case? :shame:

I just turned 35 and I really like Hello Kitty.:shame: One of my funnest challenges is finding boy appropriate Hello Kitty doggy clothes for my little Sugar man.:rolleyes:

I hope not! Because I'm over 40 and have a Hello Kitty wallet.:P

I just turned 35 and I really like Hello Kitty.:shame:
OMG you look sooo young! From your avatar I would have guessed ~23! Your doggie is adorable btw :yes:

Thanks again for the suggestions, everyone! I think these are my favorites so far, but they're all so cuuuuute it's hard to pick!:
il_155x125.18697941.jpg
51558-200708_248.jpg

Sephora has some really cute make-up cases that are actually brush/pencil cases:they come in a bunch of colors. I had the one on the bottom left, but sadly lost it.

I'm heading to the mall today and hope to get another. It's really a good pop of color, and they're lined so that if your pen does leak/bleed out, it won't get on the bag. I don't know if the other bags are lined/vinyl to prevent this.

P189309_hero.jpg