Help! UGGS...

Good luck finding them.
I just ordered a pair on ebay....black tall. They're probably fake but I was desperate! :crybaby:

My local Robert Wayne just got a shipment and they're holding Talls in Sand for me, but they may also have other styles/colors available. This is where I'm stuck!! I get out of work in 30 min and then I'm off to the mall after. Thanks to all who have posted advice thus far... sure helps!

My local Robert Wayne just got a shipment and they're holding Talls in Sand for me, but they may also have other styles/colors available. This is where I'm stuck!! I get out of work in 30 min and then I'm off to the mall after. Thanks to all who have posted advice thus far... sure helps!

You're sooo lucky! You're getting the real thing! I'm jealous1 :crybaby:

definitely the chocolate. i have the sand in a classic tall and the chocolate and chestnut in a short... the sand got dirty extremely quickly. the chocolate is still in great condition.

also, def classic tall :rolleyes:

chocolate hands down. I have a zip up pair in chocolate and tall chestnut. I do have a pair of the sand - but they got trashed so easily. My nice jeans wore off on them around the top edges - so now there's a blue ring about two inches hanging down.

i own a pair of classic shorts in sand and a pair of classic talls in pink (i know, but i got a GREAT deal on them and i mostly wear them as slippers anyway). i protected both w/ the UGG spray and they look great! i wear the sand ones out all of the time and just use a suede brush once in awhile to spruce them up. :smile: