Black PST with silver h/w available at NM in SF

kuk416

O.G.
May 3, 2007
They have one available for sale now - price is $1,350. It's the new caviar so it's matte and softer than the older version. They also had a black GST with silver h/w in stock but it's on hold for someone, but the SA said the person might pass on it so it never hurts to ask about it. I really hope someone gets the PST so I won't be tempted to buy it myself!

Call Remo if interested: 415-627-7229

Did you end up getting it? That's so awesome! :tup:

I did! It was pouring out and I trudged from 5 blocks away to get it. I got soaked, but it was so worth it! I needed a small tote and it's really cute!
Luckily I already have my funds set aside for my Yellow e/w!! Must stay focused...:nuts:

M

BTW - Zizi is my SA in SF. Her cell is 510/604.1987 - she's the best!

:yes:
I did! It was pouring out and I trudged from 5 blocks away to get it. I got soaked, but it was so worth it! I needed a small tote and it's really cute!
Luckily I already have my funds set aside for my Yellow e/w!! Must stay focused...:nuts:

M

BTW - Zizi is my SA in SF. Her cell is 510/604.1987 - she's the best!

I know....the weather was SO horrible last night. I hate all that wind and rain. But enjoy your new bag.....it looks the weather will be clearing up soon.

They have one available for sale now - price is $1,350. It's the new caviar so it's matte and softer than the older version. They also had a black GST with silver h/w in stock but it's on hold for someone, but the SA said the person might pass on it so it never hurts to ask about it. I really hope someone gets the PST so I won't be tempted to buy it myself!

Call Remo if interested: 415-627-7229

Hi! Was it on sale b/c someone returned it? Let us know if you see another sale for it, it's so cute!

Thank you for the clarification ladies! I'm looking into purchasing a PST and am extremely happy to know that it's priced the same as the Cambon I was looking at. It'll be my first Chanel, yay!