Which one goes better with my Dark Silver 225?

Which one is better?

• Black

• Brown

Results are only viewable after voting.

ceci

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
Hi all, please help me out. I just received these boots. I'm having a hard time to pick. :girlsigh:

As you know the color of the dark silver will change under different light settings, I can see my dark silver color in both boots.

1) The black one has the color of the bag + the color of the chain as well
2) The brown one has more color of the bag, but is it too matchy-matchy?

I hardly have problems to decide on shoes, but this is really hard for me this time. Any idea? TIA!:heart:

Attachments

• 100_5103.JPG
    100_5103.JPG
    188.4 KB · Views: 123
  • 100_5121.JPG
    100_5121.JPG
    165 KB · Views: 136
  • 100_5126.JPG
    100_5126.JPG
    142.5 KB · Views: 115
  • 100_5113.JPG
    100_5113.JPG
    195.1 KB · Views: 111
Hi
In my opinion, your purse looks like it has a pinky, bronzy tones to it, and when I look at your first picture with the purse in the middle and the brownish boot on the left and the black one on the right, the purse goes better with the brownish boot on the left. That boot also in the pic has those same tones. Try tieing a scarf onto miss chanel and see if you can match up those same tones in the boots. Just an idea
If your purse is definately silver silver tones and not bronzy, then I would go with the black boots.
And yes I agree the boots are georgeous :smile:

I actually really like the brown boots with it. Maybe it's just the gorgeous picture, but they look amazing together. BTW- who makes those boots?:drool:

To my surprise, they're from ALDO. Somehow their shoes never fit me well, but they had free shipping + 15% off promotion if sign up the newsletter. So, I just gave it a try. Those boots were Cdn$250 each, & marked down to Cdn$179.98.

Funny, you know what. I just went to their website again. They have the other model on sale. Same style, must be better leather. The original price were Cdn$550, now marked down to Cdn$159.98!!! :wtf:

I guess I should compare them IRL & find out what the difference between those $250 & $550. Yes, I just made another purchase for both black & brown again. :P Now, this gets me into trouble again. Let's see what I receive later in the mail then.