New Bay and her sisters

MissEvil

Dec 27, 2007
So I got the new black bay yesterday and I have taken pics of it today along with other Chloe bags. I do not have a modelling pic of me with bag because I have come in from storm and rain and dont want to be in front of a camera:lol:
Anyways here is Noir Bay:
NoirBay.jpg

Here she is with her tan sister:
Baysisters.jpg

And finally also some pictures of my Heloise. I have noticed there are not many pictures of Heloise on forum and also that mine looks diffrent from how the Heloise normally looks so I took several pics:
Heloise.jpg

Heloisestraps.jpg

InsideHeloise.jpg

I am LOVING black bays lately, I can see carrying it FOREVER!

And that Heloise, OMG, the color, it's TDF! It looks really usable too, with all those pockets. Can I ask exactly what style it is and where you got it?

I love your tan (ecru?)
It is in my wish list... but will have to wait until June unless my ban is lifted by a miraculous combination of events (winning the lottery + selling several bags + getting extra cash, etc)

I am LOVING black bays lately, I can see carrying it FOREVER!

And that Heloise, OMG, the color, it's TDF! It looks really usable too, with all those pockets. Can I ask exactly what style it is and where you got it?

It is very usuable with the pockets. It slightly heavy comparing to the Bay. I had a look now on what colour it says on the Chloe tag and it says Havane on the Heloise. I think it was named Heloise shoulder bag and I got it on Nap last season.
The tan bay I think was named Canelle in colour but I did not get it out now because is on a higher shelf but anyways they should still make those colours. "Earth colours" never really go out of fashion so I cant see they wouldnt make them.