Scribble Bikinis?

gypsumrose

Bella Enchanted
O.G.
Oct 4, 2007
I own one... and one of my friends owns a black/white one.

It's extremely small though!! I bought an XL because I was told they run really small. They should've said they run TINY. *lol* The triangles barely covers my boobages and I can't even wear the bottom because if I try to cover up my vajayjay, my buttcrack show (and vice versa!!!).

I don't know if mine is real, because I got it on e-Bay a long time ago. But my friend's one was from either a boutique or outlet on the mainland.

i didn't even know they made bathing suits. I thought they were all fake. i guess i was wrong. they look cute

I have a Scribble catalog from 05 that shows a model wearing a Scribble bikini; the white one. I feel sure thats what inspired all the fakes!

According to my catalog in 2005 the bikini was released for $168 & the item # was 3273. It was in select stores & came in sizes s-xl.

It's extremely small though!! I bought an XL because I was told they run really small. They should've said they run TINY. *lol* The triangles barely covers my boobages and I can't even wear the bottom because if I try to cover up my vajayjay, my buttcrack show (and vice versa!!!).

I don't know if mine is real, because I got it on e-Bay a long time ago. But my friend's one was from either a boutique or outlet on the mainland.

All the Scribble bikinis on Ebay are fakes, and Coach only made them in white, I've looked at hundreds and have only seen one genuine Scribble bikini. Sorry.

LOL i LOVE your descriptions. that was too cute.