Any one have Hermes Animal or fruit coin purses?

I was just a Madison AVe this very afternoon asking for one!! I was told they actually discontinued that line!! I was truly heartbroken. :crybaby:The only one they sell now is of a pony (with real pony hair) in a natural brown color (cost: $910). Not cute enough for me, nor will it add to my rainbow of colors...:sad:

I have a watermelon. I'll get pictures as soon as it is back from its spa visit. They are so cute; wish H would bring them back.

My SA said that there was a discontinued pear available in the US.

hermesmousecoin.jpg

hermeswhale.jpg

Hermeshorsecoinpurse-1.jpg

hermeshippocoin.jpg

hermesduckcoinpurse.jpg

hermesbear.jpg

no..i don't have any :P

I was just a Madison AVe this very afternoon asking for one!! I was told they actually discontinued that line!! I was truly heartbroken. :crybaby:The only one they sell now is of a pony (with real pony hair) in a natural brown color (cost: $910). Not cute enough for me, nor will it add to my rainbow of colors...:sad:

I was at that boutique today, too!!!! And I looked at that coin purse!!! :lol: I liked it but the price tag????? Not so much! LOL

I have the barenia bear! It is too cute... The pig coin purse is in eversoft (rose shocking I think) with a curly tail - feels like suede hence I decided to pass. Also I didnt like the elongated shape.
Saw the porcupine/hedgehog in Tokyo (made of ostrich) but it was similar in color (brown) to my bear coin purse so didnt get it