Beautiful purple quilted bay

drpn21

O.G.
Aug 13, 2007
Purple quilted bay pics taken in Harvey Nics - the bag is absolutely gorgeous. Tag -I'm so sorry about your nasty ebay experience and I think you more than deserve this:yes:

Attachments

• pb1.jpg
    pb1.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 123
  • pb2.jpg
    pb2.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 141
Purple quilted bay pics taken in Harvey Nics - the bag is absolutely gorgeous. Tag -I'm so sorry about your nasty ebay experience and I think you more than deserve this:yes:

Hey Drp, long time, no speak. :flowers:Thanks for your kind words and for posting the pics. I'm REALLY confused now though:confused1: because I don't think that's the bag I saw in HN / Harrods. The one I saw, which I think was the one they call 'Pigalle' looked slightly lighter and pinkier ( same colour as in the Chloe SS08 brochure and on NAP). I'm wondering if the one you photographed is the same one as Mona posted from the Matches website ?

Anyway, I'm going to have another look IRL tomorrow...maybe more than just a look actually:graucho:...watch this space for further news....

bananallama.gif
Here comes Susie...:roflmfao:

It is like the whole Chloe forum has started to enable Tag with things and it isnt subtile either:lol:
My fav enabling post today was "Tag is allowed two more bags":lol:

Oh Miss E...to be honest, it doesn't take much to enable me :nogood:...when I joined TPF I think I already had four quilted Bays actually :shame:. I don't think I'll be buying TWO more...but one, well that's a different matter :lol: !

Bah! I was doing a serious happy dance :happydance: because I thought you had bought the purple bay drpn! Then I read through more carefully and it's just a pic from the store. Still gorgeous, but I was ll ready to congratulate you!

I do love how easy it is to enable Tag though! :heart: Tag is a rockstar!

Bah! I was doing a serious happy dance :happydance: because I thought you had bought the purple bay drpn! Then I read through more carefully and it's just a pic from the store. Still gorgeous, but I was ll ready to congratulate you!

I do love how easy it is to enable Tag though! :heart: Tag is a rockstar!

I quite like being described as a rockstar, but I can think of other less complimentary ways to describe my inability to restrain myself when a shiny new colour in the Quilted Bay style presents itself.:s:shame:...I suppose it's not much different to a small child being drawn to shiny objects :rolleyes:!

Tag - you have to read the post where the pickle was first introduced! It is Susie through and through. Meanwhile - I DID see the pigalle Bay at LVR and it was different from this purple one. There are two and you need to decide which one you like better!