Victoria Beckham Shirt

luvhautecouture

Chanelaholic
O.G.
Sep 18, 2007
Does anyone know if the new Victoria Beckham shirt (supporting breast cancer awareness) is in stores yet? (Marc by Marc Jacobs stores??)

Also, do you think it'd be weird for a girl to wear that shirt (naked body?)

Cause, i'm a big VB fan, but I wouldn't want to look weird with a naked lady on my shirt

The Beckham shirts will go on sale this week at Marc Jacobs boutiques for $35.
vb-mjtee-0108.jpg

Tell me David posed.....I would where HIM..but not her....I think that would be a bit wierd...even though I ADORE her..I would feel funny wearing another naked woman on my shirt....Does anyone know of David B. is going to be on a shirt?

i got my bf the dita von teese one. i love her and all, but i would feel weird wearing a naked lady on my shirt, but, hey, if you're comfortable with it then you should rock it. the guys on the shirts are models not celebrities. it would be hot if david beckham posed though. maybe we should email in that suggestion.

Also, do you think it'd be weird for a girl to wear that shirt (naked body?)

Cause, i'm a big VB fan, but I wouldn't want to look weird with a naked lady on my shirt[/quote]

I don't think it would be weird in the least. You are a woman and certainly entitled to celebrate the female form. It's also to support a woman's cause. If you are a VB fan, I say go for it.

Of course, people should only wear what makes them feel good, so if would make you uncomfortable to wear in public, maybe only wear it in places where you know you will not feel judged.

I called an was thinking of getting one but they want $20 for shipping just 1 tee shirt. So for $55 I think I will pass now. I hate being taken advantage of with regards to shipping. The guy was like "ohhh that shirt has to go in a box" WTF? Its a tee shirt that can be folded and stuck in an envelope for $5.

As for wearing it, I dont think its that big a deal cause her message is to fight skin cancer. Maybe wearing just a naked lady would be odd, but this one is ok.

i got my bf the dita von teese one. i love her and all, but i would feel weird wearing a naked lady on my shirt, but, hey, if you're comfortable with it then you should rock it. the guys on the shirts are models not celebrities. it would be hot if david beckham posed though. maybe we should email in that suggestion.

theres a dita von teese one? I know what i'm getting my boy for valentines day!!