Presenting my moka Quilted Bay (Pics included)

Cat_uk

O.G.
Apr 1, 2007
Well it wasn't meant to arrive untill tomorrow but it came today, such a lush surprise! :yahoo:. I love her:heart:, she's so big and so light (especially compared to the Paddy.) I love the colour, shape, feel of the leather, everything. Even my husband turning up his nose couldn't ruin my high (how could he?) :confused1:

What do u ladies think? And thanks again to Tag, without her I wouldn't have found my lovely new bag! :ty:

IMG_1265.jpg

IMG_1259.jpg

IMG_1260.jpg

IMG_1261.jpg

I love it. It is like the kind of bag I am starting to think I need in every colour!:nuts:
It is such a lovely colour this one. I dont think I have seen it in moka before. I got my noir today and I just love the bag.

Thank you ladies, i'm so excited to take her for a spin! Its abit sad but i'm meant to be on a study day tomorrow but I'm going to go into work just to use her:love:-Am I sad???

Great bag cat where did you get it and what size is it please
Its the medium quilted bay in moka, I got it from Selfridges in Manchester (Trafford Centre) but did mail order which I can't recommend enough! :yes:

:yahoo::woohoo::tup:....Cat, the Bay looks stunning on you...absolutely gorgeous:love:. I'm SO glad you got one and I'm delighted to have been able to help you get your hands on it. The Moka Bay is very special. There's just something about that particular rich colour combined with that distinctive design. Wear her in good health and enjoy:smile: ! Just a small warning though, Bays are dangerously addictive...I'm trying my best to stop at just five, but I feel a sixth one beckoning to me :graucho::shame:...don't say I didn't warn you ;) !