Jimmy Choo Large Saba in Zebra Pony

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
An FYI post:
I don't know what got into me, but I asked Casey at the Chicago Choo to hold a Large Zebra Pony Saba for me when it came in.
She called today and I told her that she could release the hold. Choo USA ordered 20 of these bags. If you cannot envision your life without thie Saba, please give Choo Chicago a call at 312.255.1170 and let them know that you are from the tPF and that you want it. Good luck.

JBurgh--I want to thank you *so* much! I spoke to Casey and ordered a zebra Saba!! I've been one of those who "can't live without one"; again thank you, thank you thank you! (I'll send you my bill--j/k :smile:)

:heart::smile::wlae::woohoo::yahoo::yahoo::tup:

JBurgh--I want to thank you *so* much! I spoke to Casey and ordered a zebra Saba!! I've been one of those who "can't live without one"; again thank you, thank you thank you! (I'll send you my bill--j/k :smile:)

Congratulations dachsiemama

I just received an email from Casey telling me a lovely lady from the forum just purchased one and I told her it had to have been Jburgh, as I have been neglecting my duties lately, due to work:cursing:

Can't wait to see modeling photos:yahoo:

dachsiemama - I'm so glad you got it. Please post some pictures on the Choo forum and in the Choo reference library when it arrives. Isn't Casey the greatest?

And post a pic of your dachsie, too!

Thanks for the encouragement! It looks gorgeous but really big in the picture I saw--I'm only 5'4" and chubby, so I hope it doesn't make me look just enormous! You're right, Casey is just wonderful; in fact, I had to call Neiman's in Dallas and ask them to cancel their search after finding this one--NM has another really great SA, Jennifer. (NM is still waiting but expects to get some Zebra sabas in, but not many (1 or 2?)--best to get on a waiting list.) These enthusiastic girls (and sometimes guys) seem to love their work, and love people. Casey said she knows you, jburgh, that you're good friends.
You know the first thing she said to me when I mentioned the Purse Forum? She said "you ladies are a great group of enablers!" Isn't that the truth!:roflmfao:

I will have to post pictures when the bag arrives--I haven't entered the digital age yet, so it will involve learning how to post them, and asking my husband for his camera expertise, and he's going to be nervous about me obtaining another expensive bag. But he knows I've been sellling off a lot of them, so maybe it will help. But I'll do it for you guys, and put my little dachsie in the picture, too!
Cheers,
Donna:yes:

Dachsiemama:

Thanks for the encouragement! It looks gorgeous but really big in the picture I saw--I'm only 5'4" and chubby, so I hope it doesn't make me look just enormous!

Don't worry about that, dachsiemama. I am 5'6" and, er...fluffy, too! I tried on the medium Saba and it was really too small. I think the large will be perfect for you.

You're right, Casey is just wonderful; in fact, I had to call Neiman's in Dallas and ask them to cancel their search after finding this one--NM has another really great SA, Jennifer. (NM is still waiting but expects to get some Zebra sabas in, but not many (1 or 2?)--best to get on a waiting list.) These enthusiastic girls (and sometimes guys) seem to love their work, and love people. Casey said she knows you, jburgh, that you're good friends.

I took a trip last month to Chicago and met her face to face for the first time. We do talk on the phone and email back and forth. She is a great gal, and I'd be proud to have a daughter like her.

You know the first thing she said to me when I mentioned the Purse Forum? She said "you ladies are a great group of enablers!" Isn't that the truth!:roflmfao:

Yes it is!

I will have to post pictures when the bag arrives--I haven't entered the digital age yet, so it will involve learning how to post them, and asking my husband for his camera expertise, and he's going to be nervous about me obtaining another expensive bag. But he knows I've been sellling off a lot of them, so maybe it will help. But I'll do it for you guys, and put my little dachsie in the picture, too!

It'll be a piece of cake! I look forward to seeing your new bag and your four legged baby.

Cheers,
Donna:yes: