Who makes the RM thread their first stop in TPF???

GUNG

Aug 25, 2007
It sure as heck is mine! I go to the RM thread before I go to Deals and Steals, Marc Jacobs, and the Handbags thread. I'm so excited to see all the new commentary about RM bags and chatting with all the RM regulars (You know who you are!)

What about you guys?

I've been spending a lot of time in this subforum, and the best part is that I feel like I know a lot of the "regulars" here! I really enjoy and look forward to "chatting" with you gals...

Cheers!!:drinkup:

Im definately in this group. It used to be Deals and Steal, but now since this forum has been created I forget to check it. It's sad really how many times a day I come here. I really need to get a life.

Im definately in this group. It used to be Deals and Steal, but now since this forum has been created I forget to check it. It's sad really how many times a day I come here. I really need to get a life.

deals & steals used to be my stop too...then handbags, just to read the RM threads...and now that there's an RM forum, here I am! I come here first, especially because I'm psyched about the new spring line!