waiting for my "new" luxe bowler bag!!

bisousx

O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
thanks to the ladies in authenticate this for helping me make this decision, I have won this baby!! I am so excited! I believe I got a pretty good deal on it from Ebay.. only paid $1576+shipping..

0d0a_12.JPG

ce00_12.JPG

My week has been horrible until now.. nothing mends a broken heart quite like Chanel, no? :yahoo::love::wtf::boxing:

:heart::heart:

Ohhh, you did so well!!! :nuts: I briefly owned this beauty... it was $2595 I believe, so what you paid for it is unbelievable!! :nuts: I absolutely love the shape of the luxe bowler... it's one of my favorite bags (aside from flaps of course hehe). :love: :P Aww, I know what you mean about a broken heart :cry:... I indulged in some retail therapy today too... men suck. :blah: Anyway, post modeling pics once you get her!! :tup: Congrats!! :yahoo:

Ohhh, you did so well!!! :nuts: I briefly owned this beauty... it was $2595 I believe, so what you paid for it is unbelievable!! :nuts: I absolutely love the shape of the luxe bowler... it's one of my favorite bags (aside from flaps of course hehe). :love: :P Aww, I know what you mean about a broken heart :cry:... I indulged in some retail therapy today too... men suck. :blah: Anyway, post modeling pics once you get her!! :tup: Congrats!!

men come and go, Chanel is forever! ahah! :heart: