GRRR... I saw this...CANT DECIDE now lol

CoachGirl84

Sep 13, 2007
I saw this ergo tote and now I can't decide if like the ergo tote pond better what do you guys all think? I am leaning towards the blue tote .. but I think I could dress the black up with hot pink etc IDK grrr

COACH ERGO PEBBLED LEATHER LARGE TOTE

11640_B4BK-1_d2.jpg

COACH ERGO PATENT LEATHER TOTE

11012_B4PD_d2.jpg

hmm.....I don't know which I like better. I love both...but they are so different...I think you need both.:graucho: Seriously though, I dunno. Do you wear a lot of blues? Would the pond go w/ your clothes? Also, do you have a lot of black bags? Think about what you currently have in your collection, then think of which one of these will round it out better. You could always get the black pebbled leather tote and then the pond hobo later...:sweatdrop:

hmm.....I don't know which I like better. I love both...but they are so different...I think you need both.:graucho: Seriously though, I dunno. Do you wear a lot of blues? Would the pond go w/ your clothes? Also, do you have a lot of black bags? Think about what you currently have in your collection, then think of which one of these will round it out better. You could always get the black pebbled leather tote and then the pond hobo later...:sweatdrop:

I dont have any other black bags .. and I usually only wear jeans so the pond would go well?

I dont have any other black bags .. and I usually only wear jeans so the pond would go well?
Oh yeah. I was just trying to help you though...so you're asking the wrong person...I'd probably buy it if I only ever wore purple. I'm not good at matching:shame: I usually look like a rainbow when I leave the house...lol.

Oh yeah. I was just trying to help you though...so you're asking the wrong person...I'd probably buy it if I only ever wore purple. I'm not good at matching:shame: I usually look like a rainbow when I leave the house...lol.

lol thanks for helping now I am like which one they are both so cute.. I hardly ever match my bags with my clothes :heart: