What's in your Rebecca Minkoff bag?

Here's what I always carry with me:
Dior Gaucho continental wallet, I-phone, paperback, Belen Echandia make-up pouch, tissues and keys (which I've put in one of the side pockets.
There's still room for more but I don't like my bags to be too full.

Attachments

• Image16.jpg
    Image16.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 2,079
  • Image18.jpg
    Image18.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 2,410
Gung, or anyone else who uses one in their RM bags, should I get a regular medium or an extra-sturdy medium? Are the extra-sturdy ones also washable? Also, does anyone know if the large fits into the MA? TIA!!!

Gung, or anyone else who uses one in their RM bags, should I get a regular medium or an extra-sturdy medium? Are the extra-sturdy ones also washable? Also, does anyone know if the large fits into the MA? TIA!!!

Hey mintpearl, I would definitely get the extra sturdy one. I own a small Chameleon and it is so floppy/flimsy that is really doesn't work all that well (atleast for my needs) I have the medium and large in the extra sturdy, and it stays put and works very well in the MAM/MA. It stands up, holds a bunch of stuff, and gives the MAM/MA a bit of structure as well.

I will get back to you on the large Chameleon/MA question as soon as I can :yes:

this is it pretty much but w/ the current issue of lucky
2m42eco.jpg

I LOVE YOUR STUFF! That MJ zip clutch is TDF! The scarf is a gorgeous print that looks fab against your MAM (MAB?) and the leather on the bag is just beautiful!

New to PF, but I loove my MAM!!!!

In my black basketweave MAM:
1. Volcom Polkadot wallet (I NEED A NEW WALLET)
2. Several assorted gossip mags (LOL)
3. Bottle of Fiji Water
4. Medium-sized Organizer
5. Keys
6. Pencil Bag
7. Cell Phone
8. Small Makeup Bag

Not as organized/professional/designer as everyone else LOL! :P

Maybe pics when I get home.. it should be funny.

I had to run out to the studio for a few hours today, so I took the opportunity to use my new No Strings clutch. I was able to fit a MbMJ Lovely Zip Clutch, keys, cell phone, eyeglass case, and security card with plenty of room to spare. Here are pics, since I love to pimp out pics of my stuff so much.

Attachments

• DSC02060.jpg
    DSC02060.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 1,996
  • DSC02061.jpg
    DSC02061.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 2,029
  • DSC02062.jpg
    DSC02062.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 2,220