How Come No One Told Me?!

Do you guys know if Holts has lowered their prices too?

I went to Coach at Sherway Gardens last Thursday and I also went to Holt to see if they had changed the prices as well, but unfortunately the prices are still the same. :tdown:Your better of buying at the Coach store. While I was there, I bought a Hamptons Signature Skinny Mini and a Hamptons Signature Small Wristlet (both in Silver/Khaki/Mahogany).

Now I'm debating whether I should get the Hamptons Signature Satchel or both the Hamptons Signature Small Hobo & the Ergo Pebbled Leather Small Hobo (since all the prices are now the US prices)
:confused1:

I went to Coach at Sherway Gardens last Thursday and I also went to Holt to see if they had changed the prices as well, but unfortunately the prices are still the same. :tdown:Your better of buying at the Coach store. While I was there, I bought a Hamptons Signature Skinny Mini and a Hamptons Signature Small Wristlet (both in Silver/Khaki/Mahogany).

Now I'm debating whether I should get the Hamptons Signature Satchel or both the Hamptons Signature Small Hobo & the Ergo Pebbled Leather Small Hobo (since all the prices are now the US prices)
:confused1:

Ugh.